Helpful Links to Information & Documents
Any business with personal property (inventory, furniture, fixtures, equipment) must report property assets and values to the Property Appraisal Office. Download the form here.
Some professions require licensing through the State of Georgia. If yours is one of these professions, you must provide a copy of your license when applying for your business license. Visit here to see if your profession is one of those requiring state licensing.
Find helpful guidance and information with these links:
- Starting a Business: www.irs.gov/businesses/small/article/0,,id=99336,00.html
- Business Registration in Georgia: www.sos.georgia.gov/corporations/
- Chamber of Commerce: http://www.dadecountychamber.com/
- Georgia Economic Development Financing: www.dca.state.ga.us/economic/TaxCredits/programs/downloads/EDFD.pdf
- Dade County Tax Commissioner: www.dadegatax.com